Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Hawaiian style!
Thankfulness can be found in many ways...ours just happen to be with family and some place a little warmer than here! We just returned from Kauai with my parents. It was a wonderfully relaxing week. It was our first time to meet our new niece, Ashlyn, and see my brother and his wife. Some eat turkey we say, fish tacos! Okay, we did miss the traditional meal, but it was nice to not be so stuffed and tired. Our trip was a great time for everyone. Stay tuned for a slideshow of pics!

4 comments:

jessithompson said...

I'm so glad that you guys were able to have this vacation time together. Can't wait to see all the pics! Welcome home... we missed you!

Jen said...

So fun!!! I miss your face! Let's hang out! I can't wait to see the slide show! :)
Love you!

Tiffany said...

What a great pic! I'm so happy for you guys that you had a great trip! I'm so jealous! Hoping to see you soon...

Anonymous said...

No way! We should talk more! We just got back from Kauai this morning. Alaska Air? Where did you stay? We rented a house in Waimea. It was heavenly.

Stay warm!
Kari Q.